Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Where to next?

I know you've been sitting on pins and needles just waiting for the big reveal of my next destination, so let me delay your waiting just a bit longer.

Let's start with a few clues...

My mom and I will be traveling to somewhere within this vicinty (and no, it's not Arlington even though there is a big red tack marking it's location):


And we could be staying in a room at a lodge that has a guest sitting area that looks like this:


But instead, we'll be staying on the same property, but in more modest accomodations that look like this:


And we'll be sharing the property with a few crazy cats, like this one:


And a few other wild ones, like this guy:


I know, you just can't stand it any longer, can you?  Where could we possibly be going?!  Well, we're headed to the great big, well known town of Glen Rose, TX and we'll be staying two nights at the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center and Safari Camp.  It's gonna be great!  (I'm just hoping it's not mating season cause I'd rather not be lulled to sleep by the sound of rhinos making baby rhinos.)

Besides viewing the animals and taking an early morning feeding tour, we have one other really exciting stop that is unique to Glen Rose, but I'm keeping it all under wraps till after the trip. 

Have YOU ever been to Glen Rose, TX?  Any suggestions on fun/unique things to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment